Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer in full swing!


As we motor through August, I wanted to try to get a small update out on our darling Gwenie! She's officially 21 months and will be running right over 2 pretty soon. We struggle to keep up with her and everything new she learns everyday. She continues to amaze us and we cherish the time we get with her, since works gets in our way during the day :(


Her words are coming fast and furious, we are now learning 'Gwenie talk'! She is best friends with her 105 lb buddy (who is now on a diet after gaining 20 lbs in 6 months of being fed by Ms. Gwendolyn), loves to be read to, sleeps with a group of stuffed animals now..and a pillow in her crib, can't start the day without a cup of coffee (milk) on the way to daycare and tells us where we need to sit when we are at home. The word "look" sounds like "hook with a silent L" and she LOVES to wrestle, thanks to daddy!


I don't think I could put everything she does into a small blog post, but I highlighted some of the funny things she does. We so look forward to showing her new things, as everything is fantasically amazing through toddler eyes.


Enjoy the pics!

No comments: