Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall is here!


Another long while has passed since a blog posting and needless to say we are busy bee's around the Williamson house! Besides the usual day to day and sometimes day to night work stuff, we spend our evenings chasing Gwen and loving the time we get to spend with her. Every day she seems to learn how to say a new word or pronounce one better. I've said this so many times, but she's such a sponge. She doesn't miss a beat on anything. We really have to be careful in what we say around the house...she's a little repeating parrot.


Some of her favorite things....to try and hold Ozzie's tail while he's trying to run away (all 4 inches of it), yell "NO Ozzie" out the window when he's barking in the yard, to yell "NO Bo" when the neighbors dog barks, ELMO...need I say more, Barney...yes, unfortunately (which she calls "Barneys") she's into making everything plural these days, coloring (and sometimes sneeking a bite out of a crayon). I could go on and on. She's so much fun to be around, even when her terrible 2's start to show and I wish that I could just have a camera on her all day. I love to watch her interact with the other kids at daycare when she doesn't know I'm there. Kids are so amazing in how they learn and how they develop their personalities. Enjoy the pics! Since the last post she's had her first set of pigtails, helped give Ozzie a bath and made a trip to the MN State Fair...oh, and she loves to 'cheers' when we are all at the dinner table.

No comments: