Friday, December 19, 2008

6 weeks goes by so fast!

















Today marks 6 weeks since Gwen made her debut and it also marks 6 weeks until I have to go back to work. Enough said on that, but I'm DEFINITELY not looking forward to it. I do have to say that daytime TV is terrible for the most part, but being on maternity leave has allowed me to get back into my beloved Days of Our Lives.

Little Gwen isn't so little anymore! She's in the 10 lb. range and has moved on from newborn diapers. She's sleeping pretty well, but doesn't like to go to bed before midnight or by herself. So, she's still sleeping with us...we'll make a New Year's resolution and try to get her back into her bassinet or crib before I head back to work.

She's started smiling and cooing. It's the greatest reward ever, especially in the middle of the night. She's very curious about her surroundings and loves to watch Ozzie chewing his toys while she flails about on the floor figuring out that her parts move :)

We did our Christmas photos last weekend and I learned a little something about timing and traveling with a baby. You would have thought I learned my lesson on our previous Target trip gone bad, but alas - I didn't. I think I'm good to go now, but wow......so many things to learn.

We hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We'll have a ton of photos to post after the holidays, but here are a few to tide you over. Take care!
-Lori

No comments: