
We've gotten the 2 month appointment out of the way and most importantly...the shots. I know that it will only get harder as she gets older, but I was pleasantly surprised that she only cried for a few seconds after it was all done. Mom had to stand and look away while Dad was the comforter at her side.
The doctor thinks that she looks great. Very healthy and happy, Gwenie was chattering and smiling away while laying in her diaper on the exam table. For those of you who don't know, Gwen loves to solve most of the world's problems while in her room on the changing table. I think she thought since she was naked and laying down that it must be time to chat. It was very cute!
Her smiling and chattering happens more and more every day. She loves bath time and also her new crib mobile! Tons of friends to talk to for sure.
Here are her 2 months stats....
Weight: 12.11 lbs (93%)
Length: 23" (80%)
Head: 16" (90%)
She's growing like a weed and already stretching the feets of her 3-6 month jammies!
No comments:
Post a Comment