As if life isn't going fast enough, recently added to the mix is Ms. Gwen becoming very mobile and independent. In the past few weeks she has hit some baby 'milestones'...coming too fast and furious that I know I started to freak out a little bit. Like I'm going to somehow miss something. The video and digital camera's are never far away. These are some pics of one of Gwen's first ventures in standing up.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Busy busy!
As if life isn't going fast enough, recently added to the mix is Ms. Gwen becoming very mobile and independent. In the past few weeks she has hit some baby 'milestones'...coming too fast and furious that I know I started to freak out a little bit. Like I'm going to somehow miss something. The video and digital camera's are never far away. These are some pics of one of Gwen's first ventures in standing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment