Gwenie is getting closer every day to the next big milestone...crawling! She's almost got the hang of it and I'm betting that in the next few weeks she'll make the transition. For now, she rolls to wherever she wants to be and loves to climb on and reach for everything while being held. Her 2 bottom teeth are clearly through and give her smile a whole new look. It's pretty cute and hopefully at some point I can get a picture, but she's not all interested in me poking around in her mouth.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Almost on the move!
Gwenie is getting closer every day to the next big milestone...crawling! She's almost got the hang of it and I'm betting that in the next few weeks she'll make the transition. For now, she rolls to wherever she wants to be and loves to climb on and reach for everything while being held. Her 2 bottom teeth are clearly through and give her smile a whole new look. It's pretty cute and hopefully at some point I can get a picture, but she's not all interested in me poking around in her mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks like she's going to do a push up!!!
Post a Comment