Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Big Mama (and Papa too)



I'm reluctantly putting out a few pics of my last week (hopefully) of pregnancy. You'll notice that Ozzie also decided that he wanted to be in the pictures, we honestly didn't make him pose. I can already see where this is going when he's not the center of attention. Uh oh.

There's also a picture of Nate, such a nice husband for pushing out the sympathy bulge.

Our doctor appointment went well today, things are progressing and really is an "any day now" kind of thing. We have one last appointment next week until our due date. I was sure to ask how long I would have to be overdue in order to be induced and looks like it's about a week. eish. Oh, and as for a guess on the baby's weight - our doctor said she thinks he or she is around 8 lbs., with a margin of error of 2 lbs. Umm...seems like there's a pretty big difference between having a 6 lb. baby and a 10 lb. baby.....let's hope that she's right at 8.....tops.

2 comments:

A Lady Reveals Nothing said...

Couldn't any doctor say that about any baby?

Because EVERY baby born in history is between 6 and 10 pounds?

Funny.

Also, you look great. But I'm sure you're excited to get Kady out of there!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable and GLOWING!!!! I love it. We can't wait for the phone to ring and to come and visit you three (4 with Ozzie). I still think it's a girl, my boys need a "cutie pututie" to chase around!!!

Anxiously awaiting....The Williams' Crew.