Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween anyone?


Another picture of me...yikes. I was in "costume" for our first Halloween in the new house. Most kids didn't understand (nor care-they just wanted the goods) about my shirt. Thank you to my mother in law, Donna, for making the comfy frock - I'm glad that I was able to get some use out of it!

Our last official doctor's appointment is tomorrow and we'll keep you posted on the results, hopefully I'm dilated to a 9 and ready to deliver...fat chance I'm sure, but hoping none the least.

Big Mama in Minnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lori and nate, thanks for the blog info. i do find it funny that lori made a comment on "fat chance" . those two words seem quite appropriate right now as i view some pics. lol looking forward to the baby's arrival.

Gail said...

I'm dying here wondering if our sweet little baby has come, and also how my little Lori is doing.....I'll just have to stay up all nite waiting to know everything is awesome!