Sunday, November 9, 2008

5 Quick Facts About My Day of Birth!

by Gwendolyn Alene Williamson:
  1. I was born at 5:04 PM on 11/7/08 in Methodist Hospital, St Louis Park, MN
  2. My measurements at birth were 7 lbs 15 ozs - 20.5" long
  3. My mom pushed for one and a half hours to get to see me
  4. My parents worked through 14 nurses, 5 doctors, and 2 rooms during our stay at the hospital
  5. My beautiful middle name came from my Great Grandmother, Alene
The more important piece to this posting is the slideshow embedded below that you can click and check out all these wonderful pictures of me. Please check back to the galleries often as they will be updated with more and more pictures.

Can't wait to meet everyone ~ Gwen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lori and Nate!! Gwen is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Kristine

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love her name, it's soo pretty! Take care.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations. She is lovely!

Bryant & Joni Berg.

Gail said...

She is so beautiful! You guys did an awesome job. I cant wait to see her in person :-)

A Lady Reveals Nothing said...

Love the slide show!!!!

Awesome and thanks for getting it up so quick!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS you guys!!! She is just BEAUTIFUL!!! We can't wait to meet her in person. Give us a call when you are up for some company!! XOXO
The V Fam :-)

BTW -Awesome slideshow!!